1) Gently shake your pipe in a bag with isopropyl alcohol and a dash of coarse salt for a few minutes. *dancing while shaking is encouraged
2) Rinse with warm water to remove any lingering salt.
3) Put your baby in a warm dish-soap bubble bath, let it soak for 20 minutes then rinse.
4) (Optional) Use a pipe cleaner or pointed q-tip to get any sticky left overs. Let it dry completely.
5) *Euphoria ensues* admire your beautifully clean pipe and use it again!
The More You Know:
We recommend using a mesh screen with Laundry Day glass pipes.
You can clean your pipe as often as you'd like.
Tip: Display that beauty with incense or dried flowers between uses.