Named after the tallest tree in the world, the Hyperion is a two-tier ceramic bong with a classic round base. The donut shaped top acts as an ice-catch as well. The wide base, ice-catch, and long distance smoke must travel through the Hyperion guarantees a smooth hit every-time.
- Unique artfully designed body
- The circular shaped neck works as an ice-catcher
- The large shape allows the smoke to travel long, resulting in a smoother hit
- Removable bowl plugs into the stem and creates a seal with the attached rubber gasket
- 12" Tall x 4" Diameter
- Consists of: Bong, Bowl, & Downstem.
- Handmade in Edmonton Alberta, Canada & Arizona, USA
* Each bong is hand crafted and not factory made; therefore, colors may vary slightly from the photos. That's what makes each bong unique and more valuable.
- Remove the bowl & stem, rinse all components with warm water.
- Over the sink, pour 3-4 tablespoons of sea salt inside your bong.
- Fill the body with ~ 1 cup of isopropyl alcohol.
- Plug the holes with a cork or your fingers & shake shake shake to remove the resin buildup from inside the bong.
- Let the bong (with solution inside) sit.
- Place the bowl and stem in a container with the salt & alcohol solution & let it sit.
- After about 15-20 minutes, rinse all the components with warm water.
- Repeat as necessary. Well loved bongs might need a little extra cleaning : )