The Juniper is a round bottom bong, also referred to as a bubble bong. The Juniper tree is a common species and is seen in nearly every corner of the world. Just like the tree, this classic bong silhouette is seen all over the world.
With its wide round base, and long neck, the Juniper Bong is a simple, but impactful work of artful (para)phernalia.
- Classic round base to sit securely on a tabletop
- Removable bowl plugs into the stem and creates a seal with the attached rubber grommet
- 12" Tall x 4" Diameter
- Consists of: Bong, Bowl, & Downstem.
- Handmade in Edmonton Alberta, Canada & Arizona, USA
* Each bong is hand crafted and not factory made; therefore, colors may vary slightly from the photos. That's what makes each bong unique and more valuable.
- Remove the bowl & stem, rinse all components with warm water.
- Over the sink, pour 3-4 tablespoons of sea salt inside your bong.
- Fill the body with ~ 1 cup of isopropyl alcohol.
- Plug the holes with a cork or your fingers & shake shake shake to remove the resin buildup from inside the bong.
- Let the bong (with solution inside) sit.
- Place the bowl and stem in a container with the salt & alcohol solution & let it sit.
- After about 15-20 minutes, rinse all the components with warm water.
- Repeat as necessary. Well loved bongs might need a little extra cleaning : )