Use Instructions: HOUSE OF PUFF
- Grind your herb into a fine shake.
- Pack up Le Pipe into the shallow end.
- Place end with the deeper hole into your mouth.
- Hold a lighter near the packed in and light it up. * Don't light le pipe directly- try to "suck in" the flame from the mouthpiece.
- Lay your rolling paper lengthwise on the tray with the crease in the dip & adhesive strip facing up.
- Place your filter in the paper so the edges of the filter, tip, and tray are aligned.
- Sprinkle your herb down the crease so it fills up half the width of the paper. Leave about a fingernail of room at the non-filter end.
- Pinch the paper at the filter end, tucking in the non-adhesive side first. Roll side to side between your fingers to get a tight fit, lick the adhesive at the filter end and press it in place.
- Continue to pinch & fold the paper over itself, using the dip in the lay to help you roll the paper into a cylinder as you work your way to the other end. Lick the adhesive as you go (it's organic) & press it into place.
- Compact your herb (with tamping stick, bobby pin) to compact your mix through the open end.
- Twist the end closed to finish.